Beginning Greek Fall 2020
Greek Quest Course + 30 live sessions
ENROLL INTO BEGINNING GREEK
Mon & Thur 7-8pm EST (SEP-DEC 2020)
HI, I'M STAN KONDRAT
I am a PhD in New Testament student with emphasis in NT linguistics & the apocalyptic literature.
This fall I'm offering an online class with 30 live Zoom sessions.
- The class is limited to 10 students only. I'd like to keep it small so it feels like a family and I could offer more personal time to everyone.
- The class includes everything the Greek Quest offers plus 30 group live sessions with me.
- In addition, the class is going to have 10 vocabulary and translation quizzes to keep you on track
- It is going to have a take home final exam (translation from biblical passages)
- After successful completion, a certificate of achievement/completion will be mailed/emailed to you.
- 25 high-quality video lessons. There are five distinct sections with 25 videos (over 28 total hours!), taking you from the alphabet to independent reading of the Greek New Testament.
- 25 Zoom sessions twice a week (Monday & Thursday 7pm-8pm EST)
- 5 extra sessions in Dec (arranged with the group due to holidays). Translations of the NT book.
- The Textbook. A seventy-eight page manual accompanies the videos. It contains all the grammar materials, vocabulary and homework.
- The Answer Key. A companion book to the Textbook. It provides literal translations to all 470 exercises contained in the course.
- 5 vocabulary quizzes
- 5 translation quizzes
- Final take home exam (translation of the NT passages)
THE FORMAT OF THE CLASS
To make the best use of our time the following format is suggested:
- First, the student watches a designated lesson and completes the homework.
- Second, the zoom sessions are for a brief review of the material, answering students' questions, and translations. Let's keep it practical.
EACH VIDEO LESSON CONSISTS OF THREE PARTS:
1. Professor "The Mighty Hair," a homework expert, leads students through their homework paying attention to the hardest examples.
2. The grammar guide (the host) explains the Greek grammar in a beginner friendly way, so anyone can learn and understand it.
3. The Greek sage illustrates where and how the newly learned grammar is used in the Scripture.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
This class is priced at $398 for the Fall 2020.
It includes the Greek Quest (worth $197) and remaining $201 will pay for the 30 zoom sessions and the instructor's time to make and grade quizzes and the final exam.
Usually the formal Greek class in North America costs about $3000, so $398 is pretty great deal!
For those who already purchased the Greek Quest and would like to join this live class, you don't need to pay the full price. You will just need to make up the difference. Just email me! Keep in mind, the preference goes to the new students (although I'd be very happy to have a few of my previous students). If you CAN, WANT, and CHOOSE to pay the full price, I assume you do it in your good will. God bless your heart, thank you for your support!
Get started now!
Real Reviews of Greek Quest
Imagine what this class will be with live Zoom sessions
StartLesson 2. Verbs: Present Active Indicative (32:39)
StartLesson 3. Nouns: 2nd Declension (48:37)
StartLesson 4. Nouns: 1st Declension (41:26)
StartLesson 5. Adjectives (64:01)
StartLesson 6. Prepositions (56:03)
StartLesson 7. Personal Pronouns (46:15)
StartLesson 8. Demonstrative Pronouns (49:33)
StartLesson 9: Verbs: Middle-Passive Voice (56:07)
StartLesson 10. Imperfect Active Indicative (66:17)
StartLesson 11. Imperfect Middle-Passive Voice (49:03)
StartLesson 12. Future Active and Middle Voices (61:30)
StartLesson 13. Aorist I & II Active and Middle Voices (82:53)
StartLesson 14. Aorist and Future Passive Voice (78:10)
StartLesson 15. Nouns: 3rd Declension (82:51)