READ THE ENTIRE GREEK NT in 1 YEAR
Zoom Sessions Wed 7-8pm & Sat 10-11am
HI, I'M STAN KONDRAT
I am a PhD in New Testament student with emphasis in NT linguistics & the apocalyptic literature.
This year, 2021, I'm reading through Greek NT and I'm inviting you to join me.
- I have analyzed the vocabulary and grammar complexity of every NT book and lined them up from the easiest to the hardest. Then I divided them into reasonable daily readings.
- Daily readings consist of about 15-25 verses.
- Twice a week I'm hosting the Zoom sessions to review weekly readings, answer questions, and translate together.
- Every participant follows daily reading plan, then joins Zoom sessions to share ideas, ask questions, and support one another.
- Download Annual Reading Plan. Follow the daily guide as you read through the NT. The guide is divided in 3 parts: easy books, mid level books, hard books. As we progress through the year, we are going to discover new grammatical patterns and styles so the learning curve is gradual and steady.
- About 100 live Zoom sessions. Twice a week (Wed 7pm-8pm & Sat 10-11am EST)
THE FORMAT OF THE CLASS
To make the best use of our time the following format is suggested:
- First, participants read assigned readings for each day. They strive to translate as much as they can, take notes, prepare questions.
- Second, participants join the Zoom sessions for a brief review of the previous reading, Q&A time, and live translations. Tentative plan for each session: 30min - live translation, 30min - sharing, and Q&A.
- Participating in Zoom meetings is voluntary. You can be just an observer or get involved with questions and comments.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
This course requires basic knowledge of the Greek grammar. Although students who still go through the Beginning Greek can join and benefit from this reading exercise, it is best suited for those who already completed the Beginning Greek course. In addition, it will require to improve one's Greek vocabulary throughout the year down to 10+ frequencies. If your vocabulary remains at 50+ occurrences, it will be difficult to translate as we move forward. It is recommended to be solid with at least 20+ frequencies by July.
This class is priced at only $99.
This is a one time payment which covers the entire calendar year (2021). For those joining later in the year, I will prorate it as following:
On April 1 = $75 (mid level books) On July 15 = $50 (starting hard books)
Get started now!